Participated in shrimp aquaculture business from Agri-wave
Chienowa Vietnam Co., Ltd is professional company from Japan focusing on developing sensor. We are designing, manufacturing sensor and peripheral circuits by our original unique technology base on customer request.
We bring the best quality products for you. These types of products are on the web only 20% of our products. The remaining 80% is customizable according to customer requirements.
We want to be a bridge between Vietnam and Japan, bring quality products and advanced technology to Vietnam market. So we always welcome all companies that need cooperation.
We are design house, R&D for sensor and systems.
We have a team of experienced and creative engineers from Japan. Always working hard to create more new sensor technology.
We are proud to be the exclusive distributor and bring to the Vietnamese market the best products from the big names in Japan.
Sensors and systems for agriculture are one of the strongest areas of our company. We have developed the most advanced technology solutions for hydroponic system and green house from Japan.
Chemical-free (no drug used) Participated in shrimp aquaculture business. November 4, 2019 Agriwave has participated in a chemical-free (drug-free) shrimp farming business in Vietnam to provide safe and secure ingredients. Shrimp cultivation, one of Vietnam’s major industries, has been a problem because of its heavy burden on the environment. Ponds were not sufficiently treated, and…
Chienowa Vietnam joint Metalex Vietnam 2015 – 7th Exhibition on Supporting Industries in Ho Chi Minh (8-10 October 2015).
On 12/2016, Chienowa Vietnam make MOU with Saigon Hightech Park (SHTP) to cooperate in future project. The news from Japan: http://www.nna.jp/articles/show/1559803 If you want to know more detail about this news, please feel free to contact with us.
On 09/30/2017, Chienowa Vietnam Ltd sign MOU with Sensez, MEMTECH and SHTP LAB for development and manufacture pressure sensor in Vietnam.
6 Oct 2017 – SEMINAR WITH ADVANTESTIntroduce Advantest product to Vietnam market at SHTP Training Center. 30 Sept 2017 – MOU WITH SENSEZ, MEMTECH AND SHTP LABChienowa Vietnam Ltd sign MOU with Sensez, MEMTECH and SHTP LAB for development and manufacture pressure sensor in Vietnam. 10 Feb 2017 – SIGN MOU WITH SHTPSHTP 14 Dec…